Blogging to some is fun. However, to those with more open minds, blogging can be a nice source of income and mine of gold. And to those who want to win Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009, try reading these tips.
1. Develop a Plan. Anything that you want to do in life definitely needs a plan. A plan is your guide and your baseline for whatever endeavor that you would want to partake. When you make your plan you project yourself to what is possible, and in that case, you are projecting yourself to become successful or win the competition.
2. Schedule Your Work. You really can’t spend 24 hours of your day just facing the computer and optimizing your blogs or filling it with articles. Likewise, shut down your YM, MSN, or Skype as the people in the other line may distract you away from concentrating.
3. Don’t Over-do. Don’t let the initial success get into your head or burn you down like a meteor. Keep in mind to maintain the same routine, trim your ego if you think it’s getting bigger, and never be lured to do away with your plans if the game or the project isn’t yet over. Remember, keeping your toes on the ground while your head remains looking up the sky is a lot helpful.
4. Branding. Keep the portfolio of your work, even though it’s a contest. You’ll surely need it in the future for references in your work should you plan to work fulltime in blogging and SEO.
5. Revise your objectives for the better. As you go farther and better along the way, always try to take a look at your objectives. If there is something to be revise, then, revise it. Revising will help you to modify your site for the better.
Success in joining the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 will not be gained overnight. It is a matter of hard work, dedication, and your persistence to win that will end you up as the real victor.
Posted by: Noah Group